Friday, October 7, 2011

2011 Perth show



Well again it was that time of year where all the kiddies want to go to 'The show', but not your's truly as i'm not a big fan of huge crowds which comes in handy being a country music fan (not many crowds there mate). So during this time of the year I get the misses out with the kiddies, and just sit back with the telly and play around with the bub Chase. Now when I say play with I mean sit back watch telly and fall asleep, while Chase gets the tooth paste out and rubs it into the carpet. Then opens the fridge door and pours Pespi along the kitchen floor and even finds time to grab my best shirt and trys to clean it up, well I think that was what he was doing with it? So I wake up to see Chase standing over me with texter all over his face and something black all over his mouth, and now I know if a kid sucks on mum's eye liner they don't get poisoned and die! But now it was time for the AFL Grand Final on telly, so I get the paint out and painted his face Dark blue and white..... why you might ask? well he is a Geelong supporter and this was going to be there big Grand Final Win against Collingwood. So as me and Chase where watching the Grand Final mum had Jacko, Sarah, Harrison and The Osk at the Perth show, she also had help from Nana Young, Aunty Corrina and her little one Elisha.



Here's Nana Young with the Paul roughians during the best time of the show.... 'Showbag time'














Oscar with bro Harrison..... as you can see Oscar's had just one too many sherbets!









Oscar scored a ripper Scubi doo doll and a ripper spongebob mask.









And he's just not a Scubi-doo fan but also a major fan of good old Bob the builder..... love the hammer Osk.









Harrison is a big fan of the Ninja Art's which I found out latter that night, when a Ninja star came flying out of nowhere and hit me in the back of the scone....which made him a little sore bum ninja.









Oh no scubi-doo, bob the builder or spongebob stuff for his big fella, Jacko went for a skate board and some Transformers stuff.






Tucker time









Ofcause then came the rides time but not too many photos as the misses had too many things going on with this mob.








And then they came to the animal part of the show, well theres no show without the animals is it.... like I said before just too many sherbet's for the Osk!









Here's misses Cow with the mob....









Oscar with Harrison hanging out with some of the staff members, well the sign does say 'Only staff behind rails' crikey I reckon they need a frigin' haircut.








Jacko showing us a ripper cow.













Harrison hanging out with a very tired worn-out little white rabbit, can you imagine being pick-up and cuddled all day long by little nevilles.... poor little sod.








Now this is one happy little vegemite










But all good things have to come to an end and here's Elisha with Sarah and Harrison catching the train back home. They all said they had a ripper time at the show and can't wait till next year, as for me I think i'll take Chase out to the Park next time so I can save on the cleaning up.... little bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment